We have two outstanding litters of pups looking for their new homes. One litter was born March 21, 2018, and the other one was born on March 23, 2018. All the puppies come with their first set of shots, vet certificate of health, worming, advantage, and lots of love to offer their new owners! They will also be put on a CKC non-breeding agreement and sold as PETS and NOT breeding dogs! We also offer a two year health guarantee, lifetime breeder support, and we will be happy to answer any question you may have day or night about the new addition to your family, all you have to do is pick up your phone and call us.
This is BPIG Vectra's Smashin' Fashion "Autumn", a Lou and Halo baby at six months old winning her first five points at a dog show. She is one of the pups from this litter (March 21, 2018), and she is also Grunts full sister.
If you are interested in a Pug puppy from us with health tested parents we invite you to contact us for more information. All we ask is that you copy and paste our puppy questionnaire below and then email it back to us. Once we receive the application we will be in touch with you as soon as possible. If you don't hear from us within a few days, please feel free to contact us again to make sure we received your questionnaire. Please answer honestly the questions below to assure yourself, and your dog, the future you both deserve, and to help the breeder understand more about you and the puppy's prospective home. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Your Spouse’s Occupation:
1. Number of adults in the family: Number of children:Ages:
2. If renting, do you have permission to have a dog?
3. Please list the landlord's name and phone number.
4. Do you have any other animals in your home? How many, species, ages, etc.?
5. Have you ever owned a dog? Which breeds? What happened to him or her?
6. If you have ever owned a Pug, from whom did you acquire it?
7. Do you have experience with the breed/s?
8. Why did you decide on a Pug?
9. Please describe the type of housing situation you are presently living in.
10. Do you consider your yard large, small, average?
11. Is your yard fenced? Type of fencing:
12. Where will you dog spend most of its time? In the house: Fenced yard: House with dog door access: Other:
13. Generally, how much time will the dog be alone during the day and night?
14. Do all adults work outside the home? If both of you work, how will you take care of the puppy during the day?
15. Are you willing to take your dog to obedience classes so that it will become an enjoyable companion and good canine citizen?
16. Are you interested in your dog for (check all that apply):
companion__ agility__ conformation__ therapy dog __ obedience__
17. Have you ever completed an CKC/AKC title in obedience or conformation? Please list the titles completed.
18. Preference for sex of puppy? Male__ Female__ Either__ Reason?
19. Are you willing to buy and use a crate or exercise pen?
20. Are you familiar with proper crate/exercise pen use?
21. How much DAILY exercise do you intend to provide your puppy/dog with?
22. Are you willing to abide by a contract that specifies matters regarding registrations, health, and general care requirements?
23. All our puppies are sold on CKC Limited Registration and spay/neuter agreements. Do you have a problem with this?
24. Are you willing to sign a CKC non-breeding agreement?
25. Are there flights of stairs that the dog will be required to go up and down daily, and on a regular basis?
26. Are you willing to keep me informed of any changes in your address for the life of the puppy?
27. Where will the puppy be spending most of it's time and where will it sleep?
28. Are you willing to sign a purchase agreement provided by me?
39. Are you willing to allow us or our representative visit your home?
30. Are you willing to obtain the necessary health clearances (OFA Hips and Elbows, Patellas, heart, CERF, PDE?) if you purchase a pet?
31. Are you willing to provide copies of those clearances to me to help me maintain the highest breeding standards?
32. Are you willing to keep contact with me throughout the life of your puppy with pictures, phone calls, etc?
33. Do you agree to return your dog to seller at no cost to seller if you can no longer care for your dog?
34. Do you agree that you have read the information on brachycephalic dogs and are aware of their special needs?
35. References: Please list 3 with names, addresses and phone numbers. If you have had a dog before, please list the veterinarian as one of those references.
Vectra Pugs reserves the right to turn down any homes not deemed suitable for our puppies. Filling this questionnaire out does not guarantee you a puppy, nor does it put you on our waiting list. To promote responsible breeding, all of our puppies are sold on a Limited Registration basis. We would like to thank you for taking a moment to fill out this questionnaire.
Thank you for your interest in Vectra Reg'd Pugs! We look forward to hearing from you in the near future.